We hope, you have read our estimate, signed the contract, picked-out your desired paint colors, and we are arriving soon to begin the house painting. How should you be ready for our arrival?
The first thing is that you don’t need to panic. Here is some points what else you should or shouldn’t do before the painters arrive your home or office for painting:
- Try to remove all wall hangings in the each-n-every rooms we will be painting. Store them somewhere else where we won’t be working.
- Make arrangements for your pets till the duration of the project. It’s safer for both pets and as well as painters if they are not around while we are working.
- Try to remove all items in the room so that when we move furniture and begin preparing the walls, nothing risks breaking.
- You don’t need to cover any furniture or floors. We will do that for you, which means that you don’t need to buy any drop cloths. We bring all the materials required for covering items.
- You aren’t required to remove any window coverings. We will do that for you.
Before starting any painting project, we will do all of the required preparations. This includes:
1- All furnishing & floors will be covered and specially protected.
2- We will remove all switch and electrical plates for safety purpose.
3- All cracks & nail pops will be repaired with fiberglass joint tape, skimmed, and sanded.
6- Caulk all wood trim work as required.
7- We will apply an oil-based sealer to water stains and tannin wood stains.
8- Work areas will be cleaned up by us, and we will remove all debris